My research focuses on climate-driven acidification in Neotropical streams and is centered at La Selva Biological Station, Costa Rica. I am currently examining biogeochemical causes of acidification (carbon dioxide, metal redox, and DOC influxes), and quantifying the resistance of dominant macroinvertebrate taxa to episodic acidification.
Honors & Awards:
- 2013 OTS Emily Foster Memorial Fellowship
- 2011 OTS Pilot Research Fellowship
- UGA University-Wide Fellowship
- 2010 Tinker Foundation Award
- 2010 Cary Institute Ecosystems Course Scholarship
- 2010 OTS Post-Course Grant