Tips for homeowners
Why investing in your own home is a smart choice
Tips for investing in your own home
A house where you feel at home is the basis of our existence. A nice private place where you can be yourself. That's why investing in your own home is the very best you can do. Giving yourself even more living pleasure or space is a great gift. You invest in your own home like this:
Wrap your home in a sustainable way
Sustainability is a hot topic, so why shouldn't we pay attention to it at home? There are so many ways to be a little bit kinder to the planet and your wallet (yes, these two go together!). It is true that this initially requires an investment, but in the end you will reap the benefits (read: saving on your energy bill and increased living comfort). These investments are worth it:
- Solar panels . Create your own power plant by attaching solar panels to your home. With solar panels you generate green electricity yourself.
- Solar water heater. Speaking of sun, you can easily generate hot water with a solar water heater. For in the kitchen or your daily shower.
- Insulation. Floor insulation, cavity wall insulation, roof insulation and insulating glass turn a cold place into a warm home. Literally. A lot of heat escapes into the house through holes and cracks and the cold enters. We don't want that, so isolate!
- A heat pump. A heat pump is actually the big brother of the central heating boiler. This type of pump heats your home and provides hot water, but in an environmentally friendly way.
When implementing two or more energy-saving measures in the house, such as floor insulation, HR ++ glass or solar panels, you are entitled to a subsidy .
Renovation of your house provides more living comfort and increases in value
Investing in your home to make it an even finer and more beautiful palace is always a good idea. In the first instance you do this for yourself, but this can also be interesting in the event of a sale. Some renovations can add value to a home. In any case, these renovations provide more living pleasure:
- An extension, dormer window or extra floor. An extra study in the attic, a few extra bedrooms for family extension or an extension: it can be created with a renovation. Sufficient living space is simply important at home.
- Maintenance. A house also needs minor maintenance, which has to be done once in a while. Think of repairing cracks in the walls or painting window frames.
- A modern bathroom or kitchen . These renovations do not provide the greatest added value, so the main reason for doing this must be to increase living pleasure. Can you already see yourself cooking in an ultra-modern kitchen or bathing in a luxurious bathroom?
Financing with a personal loan
Isn't there the will to renovate, but the pocket money is? Even then, investing in your own home is possible. Get informed at the Pringlelab Credit Collection. We offer, among other things, the personal loan , where you can borrow money in a responsible manner to build a home or renovate your home. This form of borrowing is especially for the borrower who likes security. The interest, term and monthly amount are fixed and you can make extra repayments without penalty. An additional advantage is that you can partially deduct the interest when you use the loan for a renovation. Just like a mortgage but without the additional costs. With a personal loan from the Pringlelab Credit Collection you will never be faced with unpleasant surprises.
Back to the blog overview